Raymond Alexander Nadeau is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning, cross-platform creative director, copywriter, content creator, marketing executive, strategic licensing expert, best-selling author, branding advocate, experiential marketing advocate and, fashion, beauty and entertainment authority. He is culturally driven and digitally inclined. Most of all, he believes that brands belong to consumers, not the other way around. He believes in satisfying versus creating need. In fact, he predicts that in the future, as the curation of best and class product value becomes fully transparent, that he and those like him will become obsolete. Until then he and his colleagues remain best in class relative to what they do now and what they can do for you. And, if you want to focus on new product development and innovation Nadeau does that too. Regardless of related disciplines, including his work as a futurist for companies like Diageo and LVMH, Nadeau holds firm to his philosophy that its about being best, not about claiming to be better.
Nadeau works both independently and as the Founder and Creative Director of Living Brands Living Media LLC.
He is also Chief Creative Officer of Imagemakers, Hong Kong.
Nadeau also sits on the Board of Brand Visionaries, a Rhode Island based marketing and advertising think tank headed by Mark DeFanti PhD.
As the Vice President of New Ideas and Global Creative Director of Coty Inc., he reported to the CEO and helped drive Coty from a $US 1.5-billion-dollar corporation to one that boasts sales of over $7 billion dollars.
His book, Living Brands, Innovation + Collaboration = Customer fascination is a best seller in 38 countries and taught at universities around the world. Nadeau served as Professor of the Practice at North Carolina State University school of design and served as Creative Director of the most innovative fashion of the future event, sponsored by NCSU involving design as combined with fine art, business, anthropology, fibers, fashion design and art in the most progressive exhibition of its kind, known as Art2Wear, attracting over 5000 persons in Raleigh, North Carolina earning the sponsorship of the Cotton Council, VF Corporation and Ralph Lauren.
He holds degrees from Pepperdine University (MBA) and Parsons, The New School (Certification in graphic and digital design). In an effort to support creativity across continents, Nadeau has also served on the board of African Fashion Week, New York, London, Paris, Milan and Berlin. To date, he has collaborated on two projects with NASA. He works both independently and is represented by L- Artists, New York, Paris and Milan. His fine and commercial art can be found in the permanent collections of the Cooper Hewitt Museum, The Royal Danish Museum and the Moscow Museum of Contemporary Art.
917 376 1342
Reuters: Thomson Reuters Registered Advertising Expert Witness: Skin Care
- 2015 National Idea Delta Grant Design Thinking
- I.D. Magazine Annual Design Review - Honors for 001 Coty
- WWD Beauty Biz - Best Executed Launch Strategy for Celine Dion
- Brune Advertising voted Frances most promising new agency
- AIGA Design Awards - Warner Brothers, Disney, Kanebo Cosmetics, 001Coty
- Global Cosmetics Industry Best Fragrance Launch of 2004 Celine Dion
- Chrysler Award Nomination - 001Coty Web Site
- 2001Coty concept fragrance is housed in the permanent collections of the Cooper Hewitt, Museum, the Munich Museum of Modern Art and the Royal Danish Museum
- 3 FiFis, Including best new fragrance launch for Celine Dion
- Chief Advisor: Africa Fashion Week N.Y., Berlin, Paris, London, Milan - 2011
- Sole American Artist: The Impossible Generation, The Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 2012
- Emerald Monkey, Eco-Luxe Resort - Swept the American Property Awards across every category: Best Property, Best Development, Best Concept, Best Marketing, Best Interior Design and Best Architecture 2011
- Negotiated and was designated official personal care provider for NASA via a Space Act Agreement passed by Congress
- Profiled on Interbrands Brand Channel
- Featured in Brandweek, CNN, W, WWD, Video Fashion Television and The New York Times
- Parsons, The New School, Masters Thesis Product Design Judge
- Pro Bono Creative Director, DKMS Americas
- FIT Mentor Program
- Author: Living Brands, Collaboration + Innovation = Customer Fascination
- Contributing Author: Best Ugly, by Award winning Architects, AvroKo
Journalism/Content Creation – Emmy Award Winning Scribe Media, Video Fashion Network, Beauty Fashion Channel, Health and Wellness Channel, 2Magazine for Men, Australian Spa and Beauty, Traversing The Orient, Spa Asia, Spa Arabia, About.com, BoomJ.com, Girlsguideto.com, Vogue.com, Health and Wellness Channel, A Healthy Green Home.com and syndicated Global Design Registry and Intelligence.
Also featured in The New York Times, Cosmetics World, Brandweek, CNN and W.